Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sea World June 2012!

So a couple days after graduation, we went to SEA WORLD with the Chamberlin family! Lauren's mom owns and runs a pre-school and her class goes every year, and they invited us to join them. Sea World has a GREAT deal for schools and it was only $5 a person! SO WORTH THE MONEY! The kids LOVED every second! And I think if I'm honest, I'll admit that I was probably slack-jawed quite a bit through-out the day. Haha! I know I lived in Southern California for a good portion of my life, but this was my First time at Sea World!!!


Zeegan LOVED the Sea Otters! One got right up close to the glass and she was sooo super excited! She was practically throwing herself into the tank when Seth held her up for a better view. Haha!







When we went to the Sea Lion's show, Rocco was busting up at the funny things they did. It was pretty cute. They had the audience stand up and do the Sea Otter Dance; Rocco was adorable!



Then we went to the shark exhibit in the dark and Seth was a super dad and carried both kids! lol.


I think Rocco's VERY FAVORITE part of the day though was Shamu! lol. We sat on the front row. But Zeegan killed over before the show began so when the big time splashing began I ran up to the upper deck and left Seth and Rocco to the water. Rocco came away from the experience completely drenched, and except the area where Rocco was sitting on Seth's lap, Seth came away pretty wet as well. I got a good laugh out of that! Then Rocco ended up wearing my sweater for most of the rest of the day while his shirt dried...





The kids REALLY LOVED the starfish exhibit! I think they would have stayed there all day if we let them, but i'm glad we didn't because there were so many more fun things to see and do!






The dolphin show was AWESOME and INCREDIBLE! I love dolphins. I always have. I can't wait January 2014 when we get to swim with the dolphins!





Funny thing! Leavign the dolphin show we ran into the Greene family! Dan was in Seth and Josh's med-school class and graduated with them. We had to get a quick last picture of the three buddies together before we all headed to separate states for residency!
  (seeing Daddy get a picture Rocco and ZeeZee decided they needed a picture as well...)

My kids LOVE the movie/show PINGU. It's about a penguin and there are no words and both Rocco and Zeegan bust up laughing the ENTIRE time they watch it! So when they saw the penguin exhibit they both started shouting and yelling and jumping up and down to go see it! lol. Zeegan yelled "Pingu!" about every penguin she saw in there...

After the penguins we took the kids over to kid-land and let them get all their energy out so they would sleep on the drive home. Amazingly after that super fund ay in the sun, they both still had LOTS of energy. Elmo was in kids-land and Zeegan went nuts wanting to see him so Seth took her over and waited in line for a while and when it was almost her turn Elmo left! Said he was going on Lunch Break (at 4 in the afternoon! sheesh!). She was a sad little lady about that one. But got over it quick enough when she saw the next fun thing in kids land...


Right before leaving Rocco noticed the Atlantis Roller Coaster and flipped! Rocco loves Roller-Coasters! or at least, up until this one, Rocco has loved Roller Coasters. They are his favorite part of Disneyland! He begged and pleaded, So I went and waited in line with Rocco and rode the Roller Coaste with him and he was so excited. But it was way too scary for him! Poor guy!!! We wont ever be riding that one again.



 Zeegan was wuite upset that she was too short to ride the Roller Coaster, but Daddy made the wait fun for her after getting a picture of her pouty face! lol.


THANK-YOU Chamberlin and Roche Family for inviting us along for the day! we had a BLAST!!! Hope to see y'all again soon!

1 comment:

Letti said...

I can't believe you have never been to Sea World? Crazy! I love Sea World. My favorite show is the Sea Lion and Otter Show. I just need to start my own school I guess to get in at those amazing prices.